Welcome to the Town of Addison Official Website
- Town Calendar
- Business Registration
- Entertainment & Restaurants
- Building Inspection Permit Portal
- Food Svc License Permit Portal
- Watch Public Meetings Live
- Emergency Notification System
- Pay & Manage Your Utility Bill
- Municipal Court Payment Portal
- Online Forms
- Interactive Zone & Ordinance Map
- Addison Code of Ordinance Online
- Your Guide to Sustainable Living
- Financial Transparency
- Citizen Support Center
- Destination Addison
- Addison Arbor Foundation Online
Wind: SE at 9 mph
|Complete DFW Forecast|
- Early voting is held from Monday, April 28 through Tuesday, May 6. Early voting hours and locations can be found on the Dallas County website above. Addison Fire Station #1 (4798 Airport Parkway) is an early voting location, though residents may vote at any early voting location in Dallas County.
- Polls open on Election Day (May 10) at 7:00 am and close at 7:00 pm. Your precinct number determines your polling location. You can locate your precinct on your voter registration card on through the Dallas County Precinct Lookup Page here. Precincts 2900 and 2901 will vote at Fire Station #2 (3950 Beltway Drive, by the Athletic Club). Precincts 2902, 2903, 2904, and 2905 will vote at Fire Station #1 (4798 Airport Parkway).
Click here to find out more about CodeRED
3725 Belt Line Rd, (972) 406-9711
15701 Quorum Dr, (972) 239-5853
Addison is a bustling town alive with entrepreneurial spirit where small start-ups to major corporations are headquartered including Mary Kay and Palm Harbor Homes. Within a compact urban center, Addison has a unique combination of towering office buildings, upscale shopping, beautifully landscaped residential communities, award-winning parks, 22 hotels and over 170 restaurants, all within a 5 minute drive from anywhere in town. Addison is located 13 miles north of downtown Dallas, 16 miles northeast of DFW airport, 11 miles north of Love Field airport and about a mile from The Dallas Galleria. The Addison Airport is a convenient way to arrive for charter and private planes. World-class shopping, excellent restaurants, friendly people and beautiful spaces make Addison a fun place to live, work, play and visit.
Vision Statement -
To be an attractive, thriving community that delivers the 'Addison Way' with superior services, enhanced sense of community, and a safe, high-quality experience for residents, businesses, visitors, and all other stakeholders. Addison will lead the way in creativity, innovation and fiscal responsibility within a culture of excellence and kindness.